We breed only when we were ready to add a puppy to our home. We strive to give our puppies the very best start in life they could ever have.
We provide our puppy owners with support for the lifetime of our puppies, and warmly welcome photos and stories of how they progress through life. We want only the best puppy owners to love and care for our puppies, and ask everyone who enquires with us to answer a puppy questionnaire and to visit our home to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
Please be advised all our puppies are endorsed "progeny not for registration" and "not for export" at the time of registering with The Kennel Club, and we will never sell two puppies together to the same home.
All puppies are:
- Registered with The Kennel Club, UK with endorsements
- Go to their new homes with 4-weeks insurance
- Inspected by at least two independent Rhodesian Ridgeback breeders and/or Veterinary Surgeons.
- Given food for the first few days in their new homes
- Given a piece of bedding full of familiar smells of their mother and litter mates to help them quickly settle into their new surroundings.
- Given a goody bag full of information about raising a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy to become a happy, healthy companion.
Our puppies are raised in our home, amongst our dogs and experience all kinds of household sounds, sights, smells, people and adventures to socialise them and best adjust and equip them to grow to be well mannered, even tempered family members.
If you are interested in finding out more about owning a Colkeririn Rhodesian Ridgeback or would like to learn more about Rhodesian Ridgebacks, we would be happy to hear from you.
COVID-19 update: Please think carefully about bringing a puppy into your home and please research breeders and the breed carefully before committing to a Rhodesian Ridgeback. There has been an incredible increase in the number of puppy enquiries across the breed, and with that an increase in puppies are born to supply the demand. Be prepared to wait for the right puppy from the right breeder. Here is a flow chart produced by The Midlands & Northern Rhodesian Ridgeback Club (permission granted to publish) to ensure you are asking the right basic questions when researching your breeder.